How To Register for TSC T-Pay Portal. Teachers need to visit the local TSC county office and present their national ID and other required documents. At TSC offices, the staff will register you online and give you the TSC number and password that you can use to log in to the TSC T-Pay portal.
Registering for T-Pay is not a complex process. Here is how to do it
- To initiate the process of obtaining online payslips via the TSC (Teachers Service Commission) T-Pay portal in Kenya, it is mandatory to undergo registration through your local county office. This service is exclusively available at the county TSC office and specifically caters to teachers who have received their initial salary. Successful completion of the registration procedure will result in the issuance of a registration certificate containing a TSC number within 30 days. The names of registered teachers are published annually.
- Upon registration, teachers can access the system using their TSC number and the password provided during the registration process.
- Access the T-Pay portal login page by entering https://T-Pay.tsc.go.ke/ into your browser.
- Upon page loading, input your TSC or ID number followed by the designated password.
- Click “Log In.” A successful login will navigate you to the portal dashboard, granting you access to a variety of TSC services, including recent payslips, P9 forms, and other transactions.
In an event you forget your T-pay password, you have no reasons to be worried. Remember, you can reset your Tpay password by using the simplified steps below;
- You access the TPAY portal and click on the “Reset Password” button.
- You will then be prompted to enter your TSC number and click on the “Reset
- From the “Reset Password “window you will be prompted to enter an “OTP (One Time Password) Code “that they receive via their mobile, “New Password “and confirmation of the password.
- Once done with the step above you can now login and access their TPAY account.
NB: Always remember to keep your passwords confidential.